Information for Dual Credit students, faculty, and parents
Updated January 19, 2021.
Teachers and administrators
- We are working to accommodate the creative schedules that are being designed by districts. We need your final schedules to determine if the hours for courses will be met so that dual credit can be offered. Please send those to us once they are confirmed.
- Teachers, you will have access to resources through a D2L Brightspace class shell titled “PCC Dual Credit Instructor Support Lab”. An email will be forthcoming with additional directions for access.
- Our Dual Credit calendar has been updated to better serve you and your students this year. Due to some schedule changes, we may need to amend the calendar.
- We are planning on virtual visits by the Dual Credit Coordinators to your classes this year. Please be prepared to schedule a time for them to support your students.
- Some classes will not be able to run in the virtual environment. We will communicate that directly to the administration and teachers.
Students and families
- Classes eligible for dual credit are dependent on what is offered at each high school. Please check to see if you are registered into a PCC Dual Credit class with your teacher or counselor.
- Visit our Dual Credit website for general information regarding dual credit.
- If you need to send transcripts to another institution, requests for Official Transcripts may be made online.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact our office at 971-722-7737.
If you suspect you may have COVID-19
If you have been to a PCC campus or center and believe you may have COVID-19, please notify the COVID-19 Reporting Team at 971-722-1919 or firstname.lastname@example.org.