MRI: Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Core Outcomes Mapping
Mapping Level Indicators:
- Not Applicable.
- Limited demonstration or application of knowledge and skills.
- Basic demonstration and application of knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrated comprehension and is able to apply essential knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrates thorough, effective and/or sophisticated application of knowledge and skills.
SAC: Medical Imaging
- Community and Environmental Responsibility.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving.
- Cultural Awareness.
- Professional Competence.
|Course #||Course Name||CO1||CO2||CO3||CO4||CO5||CO6|
|MRI 101||MRI Physics I – Principles, Equipment & Safety||3||2||4||3||4||2|
|MRI 102||MRI Physics II – Advanced Principles||3||2||4||3||4||2|
|MRI 111||MRI Cross-Sectional Anatomy I||3||3||4||3||4||2|
|MRI 112||MRI Cross-Sectional Anatomy II||3||3||4||3||4||2|
|MRI 130||MRI Imaging Procedures and Diagnosis||3||3||4||4||4||2|
|MRI 140||MRI Registry Review||3||2||4||3||3||3|
|MRI 271||MRI Clinical Education I||4||2||4||4||4||3|
|MRI 272||MRI Clinical Education II||4||2||4||4||4||3|
|MRI 273||MRI Clinical Education III||4||2||4||4||4||3|
Updated November 2017