Portland Community College | Portland, Oregon Portland Community College

Testimonials

My teen absolutely enjoyed the class. It was delivered in a very age appropriate manner, was fine, and FULL of useful information and insights. My teen walked away with a brand new sense of what it takes to be financially prepared for College.
“Finances for Teens” parent

Both of my sons had a blast!
“Minecraft Modders and Make Your First 3-D Video Game” parent

So much information was given and special effects that made the 3-hour class go by like it was 10 minutes. My daughter always walked out of the class with new information and experiences.
“Introduction to Black and White Photo and Darkroom” parent

It was great! I had a wonderful time.
“Make Your 3-D First Video Game” student

Mario G. made the class fun and engaging. I really liked him and learned a lot. “Spanish Immersion” parent

Great instructor that connected well with our daughter. “Nature Photography” parent

My son got to see what it was like to take classes on a college campus and explore subject that were interesting to him. “Mindcraft Modders” parent

Good instruction and action packed. “Kayaking” parent

Great opportunity to expose students to SAT test taking strategy. “ACT/SAT Prep” parent

My teen absolutely enjoyed the class. It was delivered in a very age appropriate manner, was fine, and FULL of useful information and insights. My teen walked away with a brand new sense of what it takes to be financially prepared for College. “Finances for Teens” parent

It was great! I had a wonderful time. “Make Your 3-D First Video Game” student