Registration and payment
It is easy to register! Write down the 5-digit CRN of the course you would like to register, download and complete the appropriate registration, and email it back to us at email@example.com, or fax to 971-722-5028. Please know, you cannot register through the normal PCC registration system, and registration must be received prior to the first day of class. If you are a returning student (you have filled out our registration packet previously), and are within the same academic year (summer-spring), download and complete the following returning registration form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For new students, download and complete the appropriate packet and return via email to email@example.com. If you are submitting the consent to release confidential information form via the registration packet, the signature on the form must be handwritten in pen (parents / legal guardians can sign for students younger than age 12), and the registration form must be sent as a pdf if it is sent electronically. We highly recommend the student create a MyPCC account and submit their contact(s)’ information from their MyPCC homepage electronically (see the message included at the top of Community Education’s Swim homepage) prior to submitting a registration form. Otherwise, please submit your hand-signed registration form as a pdf attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. We understand that scanners are necessary for this action and apologize for the inconvenience. You can also submit your registration form via fax to 971-722-5028. Please note that we will not accept jpeg files or other photograph files of registration forms.
- Student age: 6 months – 3 years (includes parent/child aquatics)
- Student age: 3 – 15 years
- Student age: 16+ years can register on their MyPCC account, and will be asked to fill out a PCC Waiver form at their first class
You can pay one of four ways:
- Online: Log on to MyPCC. Select the “PCC-Pay” link on your homepage. You can also access the “PCC-Pay” link on the “Paying for College” tab.
- Mail: Send payment to:
Portland Community College
PO Box 19000
Portland OR 97280
- Phone: Call 971-722-6266 and choose option 3 from the menu.
- In person: Visit any PCC Student Account Services office located at Cascade Campus, Sylvania Campus, Rock Creek Campus and Southeast Campus.
You are responsible for paying your account in full, even if you do not receive a bill.
Swim classes follow the standard Community Education Refund/Drop policy. You can drop via MyPCC or by filing an add/drop form with an Enrollment Services office. 100% of charges associated with a class will be removed if you formally drop by the refund period deadline. No charges will be removed if you drop after the refund period.