Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
More about Justin EslingerJustin is the Graphic Designer for PCC Continuing Education. His responsibilities include designing departmental promotions, student support and customer relations. Justin has an Associates of Applied Science in Graphic Design from Portland Community College and has worked for at PCC since 2008.
- Become the Master of Your Money
- In 2017, a report in MarketWatch found that about half of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck. It’s no surprise […] Posted April 15, 2019
- 📣🍂 The Fall 2018 Class Schedule is Finally Here! 🍂📣
- Just in the nick of time, PCC Community Ed’s fall 2018 class schedule is ready online for all to see! […] Posted July 30, 2018
- Spring term starts today!
- Not to worry; you can still register to classes that have yet to begin. Get started. Posted April 2, 2018
- Sharing her native language and culture
- Instructor Giuseppa Heineck loves sharing her native language and culture in her classes. The Keeping up with Italian class gives […] Posted March 16, 2018
- Surviving the zombie apocalypse
- Zombie Fun Fact: When polled where they will go in a zombie apocalypse, the #1 answer is “Costco!” Prepare for […] Posted March 13, 2018
- Drawing, design and sculpture
- Instructor Vicki Wilson has taught drawing, design and sculpture at PCC for 12 years. In her studio she focuses on […] Posted March 9, 2018
- Personal training
- Have you always wanted to start an exercise program, but didn’t know where to start? Sign up for one on […] Posted March 6, 2018
- Winter term starts today!
- Not to worry; you can still register to classes that have yet to begin. Get started. Posted January 8, 2018
- Lunch and Learn
- PCC Community Education and the Multnomah County Library have partnered to bring this lunchtime series to the community for over 20 […] Posted December 18, 2017
- Motivated, engaged and stronger with Swim Conditioning
- Swimming is a great exercise that bears little impact on joints and allows for a full range of motion, builds muscle […] Posted December 14, 2017