Private lessons are an excellent way to get started with yoga or to deepen your practice. Our knowledgeable and welcoming instructors will be your personal resource for exploring this ancient practice, which has been proven to help improve mental health, reduce stress, and increase overall wellness. All levels welcome.
- Sessions will be 50 minutes in length and will be delivered remotely through Zoom.
- Sessions must be used in the term purchased; no refunds for unused sessions.
- Individual sessions must be cancelled with your instructor 24 hours in advance. Sessions canceled with less than 24 hours notice are counted against your package total.
- If PCC cancels your session, two attempts will be made to schedule a make up session to take place before the end of the term. If PCC is not able to make up your session, you will not be granted a refund.
- Additional sessions may not be added to any package. In the event that more sessions are desired, it is necessary to register for a new package (CRN).
- You can not register for the same CRN twice.
- Packages are available on a first come first served basis.
- Students must be registered in a package before participating in any yoga sessions.
Review the yoga instructor profiles and availability and choose an instructor.
Select a package and register for your selected instructor’s corresponding CRN.
Your instructor will contact you via PCC email or cell phone by the first week of the term to schedule your sessions.
If you want to drop, you must do so online via MyPCC or by contacting a Registration office within six calendar days after the start of the term. No drops or refunds on partially used packages.
Spring 2021 Private Yoga Bios and Availability
Availability: Tue/Fri, 10am-1pm; Thu, 10am-11am
Catherine has been teaching body-mind fitness classes for the past 21 years and specialized in yoga in 2006 when she trained to be certified in the U.S. and in India. She has taught a variety of classes, including Tai-Chi for better balance, Power Yoga, Gentle Yoga, and more. She is passionate about finding the right combination of movement and meditation to help her clients heal, strengthen, gain flexibility and the power they need to connect their body-mind and heart.
Availability: Wed, 1pm-5pm; Thu; 2pm-5pm
Robin is a Registered Yoga Teacher who began practicing nearly 20 years ago. Robin’s classes are smooth and calming with a focus on fluidity. She will customize a powerful practice that can be challenging but accessible for all. While guiding students through the physical movements of traditional yoga, she will teach the benefits of connecting the mind and body with the breath.
Availability: Mon/Thur 5:30pm-7:30pm; Sat 10am-2pm
Kal studied to become a yoga teacher in a classical yoga ashram, but she loves blending the ancient practice of yoga with modern science and music. Whether you want to relax deep into personalized meditations, learn sequences to support strength and flexibility goals, or just to get a little exercise, Kal is here for you!
Availability: Tue, 11:30am-12:20pm, 1pm-1:50pm; Wed, 1:30pm-2:20pm
Over the past twelve years Maureen has helped those perplexed by their physical pain find relief. She has taught group and private yoga sessions and led four teacher trainings. Using yoga postures, mindfulness, and functional movement principles she facilitates each student’s discovery of their own optimal movement to combine healthy self-challenge with excellent self-care.