Remote Career Training
Get in touch
Remote Career Training from the Comfort of Home
The world’s response to COVID-19 has thrust our economy into uncertain times! Many are seeking to develop existing talents or enhance technological abilities in order to remain competitive, transition careers or expand a current skill set. PCC Professional Development and Training now offers dozens of options with our new self-paced Remote Career Training programming. Learn from the comfort (and safe social-distancing) of your own home.
Acquire skills necessary to reach new career goals; expand your potential by acquiring new skills to adapt in today’s economy. Do it at your own speed.
Registration is Open
Remote Arts and Design Training
Online graphic design and web design programs empower you to learn new skills or transition to a new career.
Online management training and business skills programming can help you enter a new career field or advance your current skill set.
Remote Computer Applications
Explore architecture software, 3D design tools or QuickBooks – this custom selection of online training programs can help you achieve your goals.
Remote Computer Science
Learn the computer languages used to create popular desktop, web and mobile apps – this selection of online training programs can help you achieve your goals.
Remote Construction and Trades
The convenience of online construction training allows you to learn new concepts and skills at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home.
Remote Health and Fitness
Whether you’re seeking a career in the health sector or want to earn a fitness certification, these online training programs can help you start or advance a rewarding career in helping people lead healthier lives.
Remote Hospitality Training
Our self-paced remote training programs enable you to acquire new skills or enhance the ones you have – when it is convenient for you to do so.
Remote Information Technology
Start your career in IT with foundational understanding of the industry. If you’re an advanced professional, prepare for in-demand IT certifications, to advance your career.
Are you bilingual? Discover how your passion for language may translate into a professional setting.
Are you transfixed by legal proceedings or the law? Explore fundamentals skills and terminology needed to work in a courtroom.
Remote Teacher Professional Development
Whether you want to run an in-home daycare or want to learn more about child development, these online trainings are perfect for teachers or hopeful childcare professionals, alike.
From the PDT Blog
- 7 Reasons Why You Need to Make Employee Skill Development a Priority
- Fri, 01 Jul 2022
- Does your company invest in professional development for its employees? If not, now is a great time to reconsider. Investing in the professional growth of your employees has many benefits that more than justify any associated costs. In this post, we’ll look at five different reasons managers should make skill development a priority.
- Improving Communication with Non-Native English Coworkers & Employees
- Thu, 30 Jun 2022
- If you've ever left the Portland area to live where English wasn't the main spoken language—or even lived in a neighborhood of Portland where English was less common—you know the challenge non-native English speakers face daily. Even people with impeccable language skills must process many cultural, contextual, and idiomatic elements of the workplace while also…
- Customized Programs to Train Your Staff
- Thu, 10 Feb 2022
- When businesses invest in training for their personnel, they experience a range of valuable outcomes. First, the fundamental nuts-and-bolts benefits of whatever the training is, is moving employees to a new level of competence and knowledge. Employees also typically appreciate the presence of valuable training opportunities, as it moves them forward in their careers and…
- View more ...