Sharpen Your Technology Skills
Business professionals need quality courses to stay on top of computer technology trends within the workplace.
Professional Development and Training offers you hands-on courses that will help you keep up with digital advancements and gain basic or advanced training in a variety of software.
Learn to use computer hardware and software to increase your viability within a technologically-savvy job market.
Introductory Excel for the Workplace
Perfect for someone who is new to Excel and needs to learn the basic functions of Excel.
You’ll learn about:
- Entering and editing data
- Creating formulas and functions
- Selecting cells and ranges
- Formatting cell contents
- Inserting and deleting columns, rows, and cells
- Using charts
- Printing worksheets
Intermediate Excel for the Workplace
Ideal for an individual who uses Excel daily and wants to become more efficient.
Topics introduced include:
- Editing large worksheets and workbooks
- Using tables
- Inserting clip art, pictures, and SmartArt
- Digital signatures
Advanced Excel for the Workplace
For the professional who wants to gain mastery in Excel to analyze data and manage budgets.
You will learn to use:
- PivotTables and macros
- Financial functions
- Data analysis
- Auditing and additional functions
- Advanced formatting and analysis tools
- Collaboration strategies
Upcoming Course Schedule
Find the CRN of your course from the class schedule. Then, register:
- Online: If this is your first time taking a class at PCC, create an account. If you are a returning student, log on to MyPCC and click “Register for classes,” found in your Term-to-Term Checklist, under “Register”.
- Phone: Call 971-722-8888, option 2.