CCOG for PL 275 Fall 2022
- Course Number:
- PL 275
- Course Title:
- Paralegal Career Development
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Covers application process and practices used to obtain employment in the legal field and begin developing a paralegal career or career in an alternative, related legal field. Required: 18 credits earned in Paralegal courses. Prerequisites: PL 101.
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon completion of the course students should be able to:
- Apply job search tools appropriate to the paralegal field.
- Develop and revise a resume, cover letter and application.
- Prepare for and execute effective interviewing techniques.
- Identify paralegal-related career opportunities to match skills and career goals.
Outcome Assessment Strategies
May include Attendance, Class participation, Assignments, Exams, Quizzes, Projects and Mock Interviews