CCOG for MSD 138B Winter 2022
- Course Number:
- MSD 138B
- Course Title:
- Better Habits, Better Results
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon completion of the course students should be able to:
- Develop a plan to apply principle-based personal management skills.
- Practice creative collaboration strategies for reaching mutual agreements with those in the workplace.
Outcome Assessment Strategies
Apply individual and /or group skill-building activities such as role-plays, case studies, or other exercises geared toward critical analysis of course concepts.
Use written assignments or oral reports designed to integrate course material into personal experience or experiences of others.
Complete exams comprising of essay and/or objective questions, or an individual and/or team project or paper requiring integration application, and critical examination of course concepts, issues, and themes.
Course Content (Themes, Concepts, Issues and Skills)
Competencies and Skills
- Ability to manage stress.
- Apply conflict resolution skills
- Understand value of effective time management.
- Apply self-renewal practices
- Principle-based decision-making, managing priorities, and building resilient relationships.
- Self-renewal increases productivity and overall well-being.
- By not having a “team” mindset productivity declines.
- Having a “blame others” mentality does not build cohesive work relationships.