CCOG for MM 265 Winter 2022
- Course Number:
- MM 265
- Course Title:
- Live Multi-camera Production II
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon completion of the course students will be able to:
- Prepare teams and equipment, and coordinate studio and remote multi-camera live video production.
- Demonstrate working under direction with team members, guests, clients, and stakeholders.
- Show skills in several roles in creation of live video programs, including producing and directing.
- Demonstrate professional set etiquette.
Produce media content for live events and television to connect with and distribute projects to diverse communities.
Course Activities and Design
The material in this course will be presented in a classroom
lecture/discussion/demonstration format, and in class hands?on exercises.
There will be short assignments weekly, which may be partially completed in?class. Also,
a longer assignment, which demonstrates techniques and skills, developed in the course.
Outcome Assessment Strategies
Projects will be the major criteria for evaluation. Emphasis will be placed on creativity,
presentations, meeting assigned deadlines, and participation in critiques. Additional
methods of assessment may include quizzes, exercises, assignments, and attendance.
Course Content (Themes, Concepts, Issues and Skills)
Themes: Connecting with Portland community to produce video programming.
Concepts: Studio and live event communication.
Issues: Visual communication, safety.
Skills: Studio and live event workflow.