CCOG for CCET 280 Fall 2023
- Course Number:
- CCET 280
- Course Title:
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Covers the development of a civil or construction engineering project using industry-standard practices and procedures. Focuses on planning, development and presentation of a project. Prerequisites: CCET 240, CCET 260 and CCET 270. Prerequisites/concurrent: CCET 230. Audit available.
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon completion of the course students should be able to:
- Define a project design plan using industry standards and conventions with a team of peers.
- Implement a project per the design plan.
- Evaluate the success of the project’s outcome.
- Communicate project results to a diverse audience.
- Work with a diverse team on civil and construction related tasks.