CCOG for LAT 237A Fall 2022
- Course Number:
- LAT 237A
- Course Title:
- Landscape Problem Solving-Fall
- Credit Hours:
- Lecture Hours:
- Lecture/Lab Hours:
- Lab Hours:
Intended Outcomes for the course
Upon completion of the course students should be able to:
- Identify problems in the specific landscape site in the fall.
- Develop multiple solutions to landscape site problems.
- Critically analyze and assess landscape solutions based on a given set of criteria.
Course Activities and Design
Real world landscape assessments and case studies
Small and large group discussion
Videos and/or lecture
Written analysis of selected site assessments
Outcome Assessment Strategies
- Participation in site visits, analysis, and problem solving through small and large group discussion
- Written analysis of selected site assessments
Course Content (Themes, Concepts, Issues and Skills)
Analyze problems and solutions for landscapes based on budget, topography, client preference, feasibility, and pertinent site features.