College Placement Test Workshop
Are you thinking about taking classes in the near future? Will you be required to take the college entrance exam at PCC or MHCC? If so, consider attending the College Placement Test Workshop. It will be offered on the east side of Portland at PCC's Southeast Center and on the west side at PCC Willow Creek.
What Will Be Covered?
This Test Taking Workshop will provide students with a list of online resources for refreshing their skills as well as an understanding of how the tests are administered, what their purpose is and strategies for preparing for the tests listed below: (Please note that the workshop does not include brushing up on Reading, Writing or Math)
- COMPASS test used at Portland and Clackamas Community Colleges
- ACCUPLACER used at Mt. Hood Community College
- Who Should Attend:
- Anyone planning to take a college placement test
- How much Does it cost:
- There is no charge for this workshop
- No appointment needed:
- There is a parking fee of $5.00 per day at PCC campuses (no parking permit is needed at PCC Willow Creek).
- Where and when:
- This workshop is offered both at the at the Willow Creek and SE Center ($5.00 parking permit required at SEC). Call 971-722-6218 or email here for information about current workshop schedule.
|Washington County (Willow Creek):||In SE Portland (PCC SE Center):|
241 SW Edgeway Drive, Beaverton, OR
2305 SE 82nd Ave., Portland, OR
|Tuesday, February 25, 9-10:30am, Room 310||
Monday, February 24, 2-3:30pm, Mt Tabor 126
|Tuesday, March 4, 9-10:30am Room 310||
Monday, May 3, 2-3:30pm, Mt Tabor 126
|Tuesday, March 18, 9-10:30am Room 310||
Monday, May 17, 2-3:30pm, Mt Tabor 126