SNAP and Career Pathways
Are you on SNAP?
PCC Career Pathways has enhanced options and services to support you with completing your education and advancing your career. This program is designed to build the skills and credentials needed so students can start and advance on a career path that increases economic mobility and family wage job opportunities. Ask about your options!
- Career coaching
- High school equivalency and ESOL
- Academic skill building
- Training: Career Pathways
- Internships or work experience
- Individualized help finding a living wage job
- Connection to resources
- Support completing your college credential
Scholarships and support services may be available. Find out more!