Sexual Assault Awareness Month 2023: Traveling Postcards
Join the Outreach and Advocacy Project in challenging domestic and sexual violence by creating and sharing love! Participants create their own homemade postcard that will be sent directly to survivors of domestic violence. Check out the national campaign’s Postcard gallery for inspiration! Participants are encouraged to decorate every inch of the card, however it feels right to you! Many people like to create art/imagery/collage on the front and write a message in the back, but there are no wrong ways to create your card! You can use words, imagery, drawings, collage, paintings or a mix of all.
There are two ways to participate this year!
- Join us in-person to create a card at any of the below event times
- Thursday, April 6th at the Southeast Women’s Resource Center, 12pm – 2pm
- Thursday, April 13th at the Cascade Women’s Resource Center, 12pm – 2pm
- Thursday, April 27th at the Rock Creek Women’s Resource Center, 12pm – 2pm
- Make your card at home! Use this registration link to sign up for a kit to be mailed directly to you: Traveling Postcards At Home
This activity is open to any PCC community member including students, non credit students, staff, and faculty. Traveling Postcards will run throughout Spring term.