- Contact Dan Hays to make sure our facilities are available for the date(s) you want.
- Remember we have multiple venues: large theater/auditorium, lobby, classroom, courtyard and Little Theater
- If the dates are available, fill out the Facility Use Inquiry Form.
- We will put together and send you an Event Estimate and contract.
Clients must provide the following documentation prior to rental confirmation:
- $100 non-refundable administrative charge for booking events 90 or more days prior to the event. Once the event is confirmed, the $100 administrative charge will be credited to your bill. If the event is canceled – the $100 is non-refundable.
- 50% deposit due no later than 30 days prior to event.
Please send payment, Insurance and W-9 documents to:
PCC Rooms & Facilities Office
c/o Matt Wade
12000 SW 49th Ave - SYL CC 247
Portland, OR 97219
Do You Need...
- PCC offers full service catering to events on campus. See the Catering Services website for more information and to order.
- Parking Passes?
- Bulk packs of parking permits are available from the Parking and Transportation department. Please contact them directly at 971-722-4703 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Fire Permit?
- Any incense, flash paper or candles that will be used on stage or in the lobby require the client to obtain a free fire permit. Fire permits are available from the State Fire Marshal at: 1300 SE Gideon St., Portland, OR, 503-823-3712.
- Signs on Campus?
- The PCC Print Center offers a package, which includes printing and placing signs on campus to guide your audience to parking and the show. Contact Connie Umphress at 971-722-4348 or see the Print Center website.