Board of Directors – Zone 3

To serve on the PCC Board representing Zone 3, you must a U.S. Citizen that lives in, and is registered to vote in Zone 3. If you live along the border and are not sure, contact the Multnomah County Elections Office at 503-988-3720.

Zone 3 Map