- Ensure an environment of success that encourages access and timely completion
- Prioritize the college’s commitment to the creation of a nationally renowned culture for diversity, equity and inclusion
- Track and evaluate Portland Community College operations and execution of the Strategic Plan.
- Be an engaged advocate for Portland Community College in:
- Governmental affairs and governmental advocacy
- In support of fundraising strategies targeting the advancement of important initiatives (e.g. Future Connect, PCC Foundation efforts, etc.)
- Continue communication between the Board of Directors and the President
- Support the work of the newly chartered Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee of the Board.
- Advocate for increased state resources and support for student success initiatives district-wide.
- Ensure development of a dashboard to monitor key performance indicators
- Aid students by building relationships with key transportation and housing partners in the Metro community
- Support the President’s 2018-2019 Work Plan