Tamara Williams, MSED, CPRW
Portland Community College
Rock Creek Campus - 9/108
Ph: (971) 722-7243
Fax: (971) 722-7299
Welcome to Student Employment & Cooperative Education
This site is designed to assist Portland Community College students & alumni in successfully securing Employment, Internships, and Cooperative Education work experience in today’s competitive market.
Please explore the links on the left of the page for more detailed information on how to access information for Student/Graduate Employment, Cooperative Education and Internships, and Recruiter & Employer Services regarding recruitment events and posting jobs at PCC.
Student and Graduate Employment
- Employment preparation via Job Finding Skills class
- Résumé writing information and assistance
- Interview skills information
- Portfolio building information
- All of my programs’ employment opportunities can be sent to directly to you via Job List Service. To be added to this list you must complete the Professional/Technical Employment Services Application that can be downloaded by clicking here and sign up today and hand deliver your application to our office at RC Bldg.9 Rm.108, or fax to our office at 503.614.7299.
- Submit a Skills-Based Résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employment opportunities in all industries may be accessed through our Jobs Online website at https://www.myinterfase.com/pcc/student/ . You can sign in, get a user name and password, and access all jobs posted at PCC 24/7.
- Recommend that you fully utilize your network of friends, family, aquaintenances and professionals to uncover even more opportunities.
- A program that allows you to earn elective college credit for your work experience
- Work experience must be related to your program major area of study
- For each credit you register for you must work 3 hours/week or 30 hours/term
- For further information click on Cooperative Education link on the left