PCC is partnering with the Northwest eTutoring Consortium to provide free online professional tutoring to all for-credit PCC students. Subjects include:
• Anatomy & Physiology
• Biology & Chemistry
• Math (Developmental through Calculus)
• MS Office 2007
Visit the eTutoring site to learn how to login and interact with a tutor.
Online tutoring starts September 21st!
Where do I go to access online tutoring?
The easy to remember web address is: http://www.pcc.edu/tutoring.
>From this page you can click on the "Online Tutoring" link on the right side of the page.
If you would like to bookmark the login page for eTutoring the URL is:
Directions for connecting to the Math Online Tutoring:
- Click on this link and follow these directions
- Login by entering your First and Last
- Leave the password blank
- The Elluminate live Manager screen will appear
- Wait for the "Opening meeting" pop up
- Click OK
- It may take a couple minutes, but the interactive Elluminate screen will appear.
If this is your fist Elluminate experience you can go through the participant orientation.
You can participate in a tutoring session as you would any text message environment.
If you want an audio session, you will need either a headset or a microphone and speaker.
Headsets are available in the PCC bookstore for $6.00.