Sylvania SS 215 | 971-722-4419 | FAX: 971-722-4959
TransActive Education & Advocacy
Visit the organization web site: http://www.transactiveonline.org
- What We Do
TransActive works with the families of gender non-conforming children to minimize and prevent child abuse by providing parents with resources and support, and encourages youth empowerment by working with schools, pediatricians and case workers to ensure a healthy and safe environment for gender non-conforming children to grow up in.
- Opportunities for service with us
- Our 4th Annual Silent Auction is December 4, and we need all hands on deck to hang flyers, call potential businesses/donors to ask for auction items, pick up donated auction items, and help with tasks the day of the auction to help it run smoothly
- Looking for a weekly commitment to fulfill an internship or community service requirement? Our front office is in need of folks with computer & phone skills! We need dedicated folks to do internet research projects, help answer phones, input data, and make the space welcoming for clients.
- And as always, we are seeking general volunteers to help with tabling, events, mailings, and other one-day projects.
- Preferred way to contact:
- Bus Service
- TriMet Accessable