Sylvania SS 215 | 971-722-4419 | FAX: 971-722-4959
Immigrant and Refugee Community Organization (IRCO)
Visit the organization web site: www.irco.org
- What We Do
IRCO's mission is to promote the integration of refugees, immigrants, and the community at large into a self-sufficient, healthy and inclusive multi-ethnic society. IRCO is a non-profit organization established in 1976 designed to help immigrants and refugees navigate in their new life. IRCO provides services in many different programs that center on assisting people becoming more self sufficient. Visit www.irco.org for more information.
- Opportunities for service with us
Volunteers and interns play a vital role in extending and enhancing IRCO’s services. Our volunteers and interns perform a wide variety of tasks, including: teaching, mentoring and tutoring clients, staffing events, performing outreach/publicity and helping with program development. We often have opportunities in:
We are constantly in search of committed individuals who are passionate about working with international populations.
- Employment Preparation and Literacy
- Employment Skills Training
- Employment Placement Services
- Youth Employment Services
- Family and Domestic Violence Services
- Youth Academic and Employment Services
- Senior Services
- Health Education and Advocacy
- Interpretation and Translation Services
- Community Development Services
The first step to becoming a volunteer or an intern at IRCO is to attend one of our weekly volunteer orientations. Visit www.irco.org/help/volunteer for more information.
- Preferred way to contact:
- Bus Service
- Near the Gateway Max Station