ABE Orientation & Placement Sessions
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
SE Center ABE/GED Orientation & Placement
ABE/ GED Placement Session at Southeast Campus
2305 SE 82nd Ave.
Location: Student Commons Building # 119
Session is 3 hours. Arrive early ~ sessions are expected to run full and space is limited, you may need to arrive as much as 30-45 minutes early in order to ensure your seat.
* TWO WEEKS prior to the Orientation session a student must complete an Application of Admission online at: http://www.pcc.ed/admissions/
Please check your email to obtain your PCC student ID #.
* Bring your PCC ID# with you to the session. (You will not be admitted to the session without your ID#.)
*You must attend an orientation at the campus you wish to study.
* Students age 16-17 must have a High Scool Release Form on file with Admissions Department.
* Students age 16-20 may benefit from enrolling in the YES program in addition to GED classes, for YES program information contact Chris Hamreus at 971-722-6294
* Students with disabilities are encouraged to contact Disability Services prior to attending an Orientation for class, they can be reached at971-722-6340
If you have additional questions, please contact Lee Blackburn at:
971-722-6133 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by: Lee Blackburn