Wednesday, October 9, 2013
Sylvania Campus Proctored Exams
Location: CC 216 12000 SW 49th Avenue
Portland, Oregon 97219
Description: This is the Proctored Exam testing period.
Please be sure to bring valid picture
Make-Up Testing at Sylvania Campus is on a Drop-in basis. Students may show up without an appointment, however the following criteria must be met:
1. It is the studentís responsibility to contact the Instructor about making up a test at the Sylvania Testing Center. If the Make Up test is not here when the student shows up, it is the studentís responsibility to contact the instructor.
2. Instructors are still responsible for dropping off exams to the Testing Center either via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person at CC 216.
3. Students will not be allowed to test at times other than the posted make-up testing hours.
4. Students will not be allowed to begin an exam with less than half of their allotted time for their test remaining in the testing period.
5. No more than 6 (six) students will be allowed to test for any one instructor in a single testing period.
Please keep in mind that spaces are extremely limited and that these spaces are at the discretion of the Testing Center. For more information call 971-722-4131.
For more information about this type of testing,
please visit http://www.pcc.edu/resources/testing
Posted by: Lee Miller