2305 SE 82nd Avenue, Portland, OR 97216 location/map
TESTING OFFICE LOCATION: Mt. Tabor Hall, Room 107
These are available dates and times for Supervised, Proctored Exams at the Southeast Center.
Students MUST make an appointment to test!
1. STUDENTS DECIDE WHEN TO TEST and CONTACT THE TEST CENTER FOR AN
APPOINTMENT via email: email@example.com or by phone: (971) 722-6277 (Press * to bypass msg).
If these days/times don't fit your schedule, please let me know.
PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
Your Name, Phone Number, Test Date and Time requested, Instructor's Name, College/University
name (if NOT PCC) and Name of the Class (ie., Math 95).
2. STUDENTS CONTACT THE INSTRUCTOR (and College/University if NOT PCC) to send the
exam to the Testing Center.
3. INSTRUCTORS fill out the Proctored Exam Instruction Form and forward with the test to
Jasmin Huskic at the SE Center Testing Office, SE MTH 107.
DISTANCE LEARNING INSTRUCTORS, non-PCC College and Universities, and PCC Instructors
teaching at locations OTHER than Southeast Center may email tests to firstname.lastname@example.org WITH
basic instructions (ie., Time Limit, Calculator?, Scantron?, Notes?, Books?, and any other test info).
4. STUDENTS RECEIVE CONFIRMATION of the test appointment.
Students do NOT have an appointment until it is CONFIRMED!
NOTE: Please PLAN AHEAD and allow up to TWO working days to receive appointment confirmation.
5. STUDENTS MUST BRING VALID PHOTO I.D. when they come to take their exam.
There is a $25 per-session exam proctoring fee for NON-PCC students AND PCC STUDENTS WHO ARE NOT CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN PCC CLASSES.
STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES requiring accommodations must contact the
Office of Students with Disabilities (OSD).
For MORE TESTING INFORMATION:
Visit the testing webpages at
SEE YOU SOON!
Posted by: Jasmin Huskic