Rock Creek Campus Testing Center
Student Services Building (Bldg.9) First Floor Room 118
17705 N.W. Springville Rd., Portland, OR 97229
1. APPOINTMENTS: Can be made between the hours of 1:00pm and 4:00pm.
2. Discuss your Proctored Examination options with your instructor before attempting to set up a Proctored Examination appointment. It is your instructor's decision as to whether to utilize the Proctored Examination service. If your instructor chooses to utilize the Proctored Examination service, your instructor MUST give the exam to the Rock Creek Campus Testing Center before you can schedule an appointment.
3. If you require ADA Accommodations: Contact the Disability Services Office at (971) 722-7550. Testing of students with disabilities will continue to be scheduled through DS.
4. Policies/Procedures: NO Children are allowed in Testing Room - or unattended outside of the Testing Room. NO cell phones, pagers, language dictionaries, graphing calculators, personal scratch paper, electronic devices such as iPOD's and headphones (unless specifically noted by the instructor on the Proctored Examination Instruction Form). Calculators, pencils and scratch paper are provided by the Testing Center.
5. Proctored Examinations must be turned in immediately when the specified time limit is over.
Posted by: Shannon Haller