Cascade Campus Testing Center
Student Services Building Second Floor Room 204
705 N. Killingsworth St., Portland, OR 97217
Phone Number 971-722-5234 Fax: 971-722-5757
TO TAKE THE COLLEGE PLACEMENT TESTS, STUDENTS MUST:
1. APPLY FOR ADMISSIONS: Online at www.pcc.edu/admissions/, or
CA Admissions Office, Student Services Building First Floor
2. Prepare and Review for Placement Test
Doing well on College Placement Test will ensure that you will be able to start at a level that is right for you. Taking unneeded classes can cost hudreds of dollars.
College Placement SAMPLE QUESTIONS online: www.act.org/compass/sample
MORE TEST REVIEW
Writing, Reading, and Math Review
3. DETERMINE WHEN YOU CAN TAKE THE TEST. Plan to take the test at the earliest possible date. NO APPOINTMENT necessary.
4. BRING TO THE TEST: Valid Picture ID (Government Issued ID)
NO EXCEPTION on ID
* Average Testing Time is 1 ½ to 2 hours: Tests are NOT timed - so take your time!
*Children are not allowed in the Testing room or unattended outside of the Testing Room.
*No Food or Drink allowed
*No cell phones, pagers, IPOD, language dictionaries, ect.
*Calculators, Pencils, and Scratch Papers are provided.
*If you are 15 YEARS OLD OR YOUNGER, you must see an Academic Advisor Cheri McLaughlin (SSB Building Rm.150) before starting college.
*If you have PREVIOUS COLLEGE CREDIT: bring an unofficial transcript for an Advisor
to review BEFORE you take a placement test.
An OFFICIAL transcript must also be sent to:
Student Records, PO Box 19000, Portland, OR 97280
Posted by: Vilma Paquio