Placement Testing and Orientations
Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Sylvania Orientation Center OPEN (we do not do placement testing)
Address: 12000 SW 49th Ave, Portland, OR
Located in the College Center Building, CC 206 (located next to the answer center)
Contact information: 722.8293
For orientation and advising on the same day, come at least 30 minutes before closing
What to bring:
* Student ID number and username
* Placement test scores
At the Orientation Center you will:
• Complete New Student Orientation to learn about college and attending PCC. If this is your first time attending any college, you must finish this step to be able to register.
• Meet with an advisor and discuss your program/major of interest and get help planning your first term’s classes.
• Access your MyPCC student portal account.
• Register for classes online.
• Check your financial aid status on MyPCC.
Posted by: Todd Nashiwa