Rock Creek Campus Testing Center
Student Services Building
(Bldg.9) First Floor Room 118
17705 N.W. Springville Rd., Portland, OR 97229
TO TAKE THE COLLEGE PLACEMENT TESTS, STUDENTS MUST:
1. APPLY FOR ADMISSIONS: Online at www.pcc.edu/admissions/, or Rock Creek Admissions Office, Student Services, Building 9 - First Floor
2. Choose test date/time from schedule. NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED
3. BRING TO THE TEST: Valid Picture ID (Government Issued ID)and Students MUST know their PCC Student ID number.
4. Testing time is 1 ½ to 2 hours: Tests are NOT timed - so take your time!
5. Policies/Procedures: NO Children are allowed in Testing Room - or unattended outside of the Testing
Room. NO cell phones, pagers, language dictionaries, graphing calculators, personal scratch paper, electronic devices such as iPOD's and headphones. Calculators, pencils and scratch paper are provided by the Testing Center.
NOTE: If you are 15 YEARS OLD OR YOUNGER, you must see April Nording (Academic Advisor) - Student Services, Building 9 - First Floor, before starting college.
NOTE: If you have PREVIOUS COLLEGE CREDIT: bring an unofficial transcript for an Advisor to review BEFORE you test. An OFFICIAL transcript must also be sent to: Student Records, PO Box 19000, Portland, OR 97280
College Placement SAMPLE QUESTIONS online at: www.act.org/compass/sample
College Placement MATH PREP/BRUSH UP: www.math.com or www.saab.org or www.algebra.com
For MORE TESTING INFORMATION: Visit the testing webpages at www.pcc.edu/resources/testing
Posted by: Shannon Haller