Placement Testing and Orientations
Monday, May 20, 2013
Southeast ELC Orientation Center
2305 SE 82nd Avenue Portland, OR 97216
Located in the Mt. Tabor Hall, Room 108
At the Orientation Center we can help you:
• Complete New Student Orientation.
• Set up your MyPCC student portal account.
• Receive initial 1st term academic advising
• Register for classes online.
• Submit your Financial Aid Application (FAFSA)
• Complete your Financial Aid Requirements
• Get answers to general questions about PCC
*Registration opens 6 to 8 weeks before the term begins
What to bring:
• Placement Test Results
• Student ID# and your user name
• Pen and Paper
Posted by: Bryan Ruzicka