Placement Testing and Orientations
Thursday, April 18, 2013
Sylvania Orientation Center (we do not do testing)
Address: 12000 SW 49th Ave, Portland, OR
Located in the College Center Building, Pine Room
Contact information: 722.8293
For orientation and advising on the same day, come at least 1 hour before closing
What to bring:
* Student ID number and username
* Placement test scores
At the Orientation Center you will:
• Complete New Student Orientation to learn about college and attending PCC. If this is your first time attending any college, you must finish this step to be able to register.
• Meet with an advisor and discuss your program/major of interest and get help planning your first term’s classes.
• Access your MyPCC student portal account.
• Register for classes online.
• Check your financial aid status on MyPCC.
*Summer registration for new students begins on 5/24/2013*
Posted by: Todd Nashiwa