Personal Training with PCC
Personal Training gives you the opportunity to exercise in a one-on-one environment with a nationally certified personal trainer educated through PCC's Fitness Tech Program. Your Trainer will evaluate your current fitness level and design an individual program based on your fitness test results and goals, then guide you through a safe and effective routine.
The first session includes an initial consultation, health risk appraisal and fitness testing. The following sessions include the results from your assessment and an individual exercise program based on your current fitness and goals. Sessions are one hour long and can be purchased in 3, 6 or 9 session packages used throughout the current term. All students must pay a $12 towel/locker/open gym fee one time per term, to either the Cascade, Rock Creek or the Sylvania Student Accounts Office. Bring proof of payment to your first training.
This program is designed for low to moderate risk individuals who have clearance from their health care provider to exercise. Participants may be asked to provide clearance from their physician prior to beginning the training sessions.
- Personal Training with PCC: 3 Package Orientation
- Personal Training with PCC: 6 Package Orientation
- Personal Training with PCC: 9 Package Orientation
- Pilates Reformer + Cadillac: The Power Class
- Pilates Reformer + Cadillac: Athletic
- POP Pilates
- Pilates Reformer and Cadillac Essentials
- Pilates Reformer + Cadillac: Mixed-Level