GO GLOBAL WITH PCC! Enjoy an amazing travel experience with opportunities to discover the beauty and history of the world in which we live. We take pride in offering educationally oriented travel that combines discovery, learning, and adventure. Travel and leave the planning to us!
For a detailed itinerary and instructions on how to sign up for a trip, attend one of our information sessions. Register for our information sessions online at: www.pcc.edu/communityed.
For information visit our website at:
or email us at: CEDtravel@pcc.edu.
Explore the stunning natural beauty of the world around us in pursuit of unforgettable adventures. PCC offers travel opportunities designed for adults who want the opportunities for active physical participation and a new experience interacting with diverse cultures.
- Exploring the Himalayas in Nepal: Info Session
- Hike, Explore and Sail - 11 Day Tour of Turkey: Info Session
Each trip includes lectures to provide insights and information regarding the trip's unique destination and of course free time to pursue the experiences that matter most to you.
- Archaeology of Haiwaii: Oahu and th Big Island info session
- Spring Break in Paris: Info Session
- Croatia and the Islands of the Adriatic Sea: Info Session
- Best of Greece: Info Session
- Rediscover Cuba: Info Session
- Tropical Birding in Costa Rica: Info Session
- Venice, Florence, Optional Rome Extension: Info Session
- Exploring the Alpine Countries-Austria, Germany, Switzerland
- Mysteries of India: Info Session
- Cuba Sea Turtle Adventure: Info Session
- Unforgettable Ireland: Info Session
Language Study Abroad
Whether a complete beginner or an advanced speaker, cultural immersion is the fastest and most rewarding way to learn a language. Our partner schools are well-established, staffed by highly qualified instructors, in culturally rich locations.
You can make a difference while exploring the world with a real sense of adventure. Don't miss a life-changing opportunity to realize your role as a global citizen.