- Tennis: Beginning Level I
- Chi Running
- Chi Walking
- Kick Boxing
- Soccer: Beginning
- Longboarding 101
Climbing, Hiking and NW Outdoors
Taking up the game of golf is a great way to connect with friends and enjoy the beautiful outdoors! Learn the basics of the game and enjoy this lifelong sport.
- Golf: Lake Oswego Golf Course
- Golf: McKay Creek with Julie Miller
- Golf: Reserve Vineyards and Golf Club
- Golf: Rock Creek Country Club
Advanced registration is necessary to ensure equipment availability. Students must drop at least one week prior to first class to obtain a refund. All equipment costs and instruction are included in class prices. Outdoor classes meet rain or shine.