- Tennis: Beginning Level I
- Tennis: Beginning Level II
- Longboarding 101
- Portland Thorns
Climbing, Hiking and NW Outdoors
Taking up the game of golf is a great way to connect with friends and enjoy the beautiful outdoors! Learn the basics of the game and enjoy this lifelong sport.
- Golf: Lake Oswego Golf Course
- Golf: McKay Creek with Julie Miller
- Golf: Reserve Vineyards and Golf Club
- Golf: Rock Creek Country Club
Advanced registration is necessary to ensure equipment availability. Students must drop at least one week prior to first class to obtain a refund. All equipment costs and instruction are included in class prices. Outdoor classes meet rain or shine.
- Essential Kayaking: Coed
- Essential Kayaking: Women Only
- Rowing and Sculling: Level I and II
- Touring Kayak: Lesson and Tour on Local Rivers
- Cunningham Slough
- Wetlands of Scappoose Bay Kayak
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding: Introduction Willamette River
- Stand Up Paddle Board: Scappoose Bay
- Touring Kayak Lesson and Tour on Calm Water
- Women's Surf Weekender!
- Sailing Beginning