Examines various concepts in understanding and successfully managing difficult behavior in a diverse workplace environment. Explores strengths and weaknesses of various behavioral/conflict styles and self-assessment instruments measuring individual approaches to relationships and conflicts. Includes specific techniques in dealing with difficult encounters to enhance workplace relationships. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This 1 credit course is scheduled for 5 weeks online. Have fun trying exercises that help you push yourself out of your everyday thinking patterns about the people you work with! Who is difficult? All materials provided, no textbook purchase! Must log in on day #1 to stay enrolled in class.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|46051 WEB »||-||10-Oct-2016 thru 12-Nov-2016|
Instructor: Rebecca W Robinson
Notes: Class dates 10/10 - 11/12 online. $20 fee.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Southeast