Examines what people think, feel, and do in organizations. Includes motivation theory and practice and how an individual employee's personality and learning style affects productivity; how team dynamics affect and are affected by the individual employee; how the organization's structure and climate affects individual and team productivity and organizational change and development. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- Materials are textbooks and other resources for a class. Click the textbooks to see which textbooks you'll need for that class.
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates||Materials|
|40541||Web||—||—||26-Sep-2016 thru 17-Dec-2016||Textbooks|
Instructor: Rebecca W Robinson
Notes: 971-722-6147. $20 fee.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact the department at 971-722-6146 or 971-722-6147 (Dept Chair).
Course details: CRN 40541
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Distance Education technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg