Examines general and specific men's health issues such as heart disease, prostate disorders, impotence and sexual dysfunction, HIV disease, human relationships and accidents/violence from a holistic wellness perspective. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- HE 213: Men's Health CRN: 41289 This class is fully online using Desire2Learn. There is no face-to-face or on-campus requirements. Textbooks can be purchased through the Rock Creek Bookstore (http://www.pcc.edu/resources/bookstore/) A copy of the syllabus will be emailed to students approximately one week before the start of the quarter. One of the activities of the class is to obtain a peer-reviewed research article electronically from the PCC library. Instructions and details are available once class has started. Students will need to complete a mandatory Orientation Quiz (based on the syllabus and course calendar) by Thursday, September 29, 2016. Failure to do so will result in the student being removed from the roster. I look forward to working with everyone. Michael
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|41289 WEB »||-||26-Sep-2016 thru 17-Dec-2016|
Instructor: Michael T Meagher
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek