Focuses on reviewing and modifying career and educational/training goals; reassessing the occupational outlook and labor market; building a professional network; formulating mission and vision statements and other branding tools; developing master portfolios and resumes, job specific resumes, websites, brochures, cards, and other job tools; preparing for behavioral job interviews; and creating Degree and Certificate presentations in ePortfolios that assess learning outcomes. Prerequisite: GRN 280B. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- Materials are textbooks and other resources for a class. Click the textbooks to see which textbooks you'll need for that class.
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|46975||Web||—||—||26-Sep-2016 thru 17-Dec-2016|
Instructor: Jan L Abushakrah
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact the department at 971-722-8254 (Office) or 971-722-4077 (Dept Chair) or 971-722-8548 (Fax).
Course details: CRN 46975
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Distance Education technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg