Examines management techniques, methods and strategies for helping managers, aspiring managers and staff professionals develop their own unique managerial style. Includes improving individual effectiveness, developing interpersonal relationships, functions of working groups, multi-cultural relations, productivity and quality at the organizational level. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to MSD 115 - Improving Work Relations! My name is Carolina Selva and I'm excited to work with you. Please review the Course Specific Requirements for first-week expectations and textbook/materials requirements.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- It is critical that you log in to D2L and enter the class the first day of the term. There are participation requirements for the first week, and PCC policy requires that you are dropped from the course if you don't 'show up.' Required Textbook is 'The Pursuit of Wow!: Every Person's Guide to Topsy-Turvey Times' by Tom Peters. You may purchase a used version of this book online if you wish.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|20463 WEB »||-||28-Mar-2016 thru 11-Jun-2016|
Instructor: Carolina M Selva
Notes: 971-722-6147. $20 fee.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Southeast