Explores a wide range of literature written for children and teens and introduces the history of this literature focusing on American and British writing as well as international and multicultural traditions. Examines the differences between literature for children and teens and literature for adults, the relationship between text and illustrations, and other issues and controversies concerning children's literature such as the didactic use of text and censorship. Prerequisite: WR 115 and RD 115 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|25764 WEB »||-||Canceled!|
Tuition: credit Fees: $0.00
For information, contact Rock Creek