MTH99C Introduction to GeoGebra
The course is intended for students, K-12 teachers, Dual Credit math instructors and college math instructors. The course has flexible assignments depending on the student's identity and the level of expertise with opportunities to deepen understanding and learn new aspects of the software. In addition, the software undergoes periodic revisions and additions; for example, a 3D version is in Beta revision and students may wish to retake the course to learn new components of an improved version of the software. Also, students enrolled in Math 95 that take this course may find themselves in calculus or higher and wish to take the GeoGebra course again to learn new skills applicable to their higher level math courses. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||47475||-||29-Sep-2014 thru 22-Nov-2014|
Instructor: Jeffrey R Pettit
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek