MTH84 Introduction to LaTeX
Explores the power of LaTeX for use at school, home, or the workplace for mathematical documents and other applications. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115,and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- If you contact me, I can provide a registration override for the requirement that you take the start guide for online learners. All software used for this course is freely available and open-source.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Students must have access to the internet on a computer for which they have permission to install software. The operating system (Windows, Mac OS, or Linux) version should not be over 5 years old.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||27283||-||06-Apr-2015 thru 13-Jun-2015|
Instructor: Alex S Jordan
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania