MSD222 Human Resource Mgt: Personnel
Examines the basic responsibilities and concepts for managing the Human Resources function in an organization, such as: Integrating HR into the overall organization's objectives, basic HR laws, job analysis and planning, and recruitment and selection practices. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- The text for this online course is The Leadership Challenge by Kouzes and Posner, 5th edition. (Older editions are not suitable. The authors make substantial changes with each edition.)
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Grading is based on weekly discussion contributions; mid-term and end of term quizzes; and a research paper due the last week of the course.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||40778||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Joseph J Hernandez
Notes: 971-722-6146. $20 fee.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS