HST247 Religion in U.S. since 1840
Covers basic features of native American religions, European backgrounds of Christianity, development of different religious groups in the United States and their impact on American life. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to History 247 Religion in America since 1840. This is a class about the history of different religions in the United States. It is not a debate or judgement about the theology of different religions but a study of how different religions grew and transformed throughout American history. The class is about how religion shaped America and how America shaped religion.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- This is a class that is completely online. There is no textbook, all information will be delivered online.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||28719||-||30-Mar-2015 thru 12-Jun-2015|
Instructor: Ken R Wilson
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade