History of Eastern Civilizations: Middle East Surveys the Middle East from ancient to modern times. Includes political, diplomatic, economic, social, religious and cultural themes. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- HST 104 is a completely online course that does not require students to come to campus. Please visit http://spot.pcc.edu/~rflynn/ where you can see the syllabus (which includes the course policies and the names of the textbooks) and the course calendar.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|33964 WEB »||-||22-Jun-2015 thru 15-Aug-2015|
Instructor: Robert J Flynn
Notes: 8 week online course, June 22 - August 15.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania