HIM182 Health Care Delivery Systems
Explains the past, present, and future influences on the delivery of health care. Covers provider organizations and settings in health care, financing of health care, causes and characteristics of health care utilization in the Unites States, regulation and monitoring of health care systems and ethical issues associated with health care technology. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- There are no prerequisites for this course. It is only open to students accepted into the Health Information Management (HIM) or Health Informatics (HI) programs.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Required Textbook: Health Care USA: Understanding Its Organization and Delivery, Eighth Edition. Harry A. Sultz and Kristina M. Young. Jones & Bartlett Learning. ISBN: 978-1-284-02988-8
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||41013||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Bonnie M Altus
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade