FP166 Bldg Const for Fire Protection
Covers the components of building construction related to firefighter and life safety. Includes the classifications of building construction and the theoretical concepts of how fire impacts major types of building construction. Prerequisites: FP 112, MTH 60, WR 115, and RD 90 or equivalent placement test scores. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||44355||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 12-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Doug C Smith
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade