Presents design and creation of basic XML documents, namespaces, validation of an XML document using DTDs (Document Type Definitions) and schemas, importing and including XML schema domain information, XML schema intrinsic and user-defined data types, and combining XML with XHTML and Cascading Style Sheets. Discusses the advantages and disadvantages of XML design formats of Flat Catalog, Russian Doll and Venetian Blind. Introduces HL7. Recommend: CIS122 or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|42397 WEB »||-||21-Sep-2015 thru 12-Dec-2015|
Instructor: Mike W Talbert
Tuition: credit Fees: $12.00
For information, contact Sylvania